Multiple Accidents Cause Traffic Delays in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Wet roadways have resulted in several accidents in West Alabama this Tuesday morning.
In the Townsend Nissan Traffic Center, we've received reports of the following accidents:
- Highway 69 North: wreck with injuries located near the 165 mile marker in the northbound lane
- I 359: wreck with an injury in the southbound lane at the 15th Street exit
- I 20/59: wreck at Exit 89 (Daimler-Benz Boulevard)
- I 20/59: 18-wheeler accident with injuries at the northbound offramp of Exit 97
- I 20/59: car and 18-wheeler collision with injuries near the 100 mile marker
The following traffic hazards have also been reported:
- flooding on Woodland Forest Drive
- traffic signal outage at Intersection of James I Harrison and 3rd Avenue East
If you see a wreck, report it to us using our app chat or call (205) 339-4953.